$46.90 The ECO AQUA EFF-6014A alternative for Maytag UKF7003 water filter is used in some models of Maytag, Amana, Beko, JennAir, Dacor, Epicure, KitchenAid, and Smeg Refrigerators. Also known as the Puriclean UKF7003 and UKF7003AXX. The Eco Aqua EFF-6014A is a high quality great performing filter from one of the world’s most popular manufacturers. By removing impurities the Eco Aqua EFF-6014A provides healthier, cleaner, fresher tasting water and ice straight from your fridge.
The filter is usually found inside the refrigerator cabinet on the back wall. The Eco Aqua EFF-6014A alternative for Maytag UKF7003 has a twist-In and Twist Out design for easy replacement.
Filters have an endless shelf life. You can benefit from reduced pricing when you buy multiple units.
To provide customers with a value choice we offer this lower priced Eco Aqua EFF-6014A generic to the original brands and describe it as an alternative. The Eco Aqua EFF-6014A is fully compatible with the original brands and models it replaces.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6014A alternative and the Maytag UKF7003 and UKF7003AXX water filters are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6014A alternative for Maytag UKF7003 and UKF7003AXX replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers: UKF7003AXXP, UKF7002AXX, UKF7002, UKF6001, UKF6001AXX, UKF5001, UKF5001AXX, P1AC416, P1AC250, 5001, 6001, 7001, 7002, 480181700734, 4830310100, 9511977, 67006273, WSM-1, WF288, AP930X, MYRF-100, SGF-M07, RWF1041
Smeg 763410342, FSRA, FA720X, FA561FX,
Dacor AFF4, Everydrop EDR7D1
The Eco Aqua EFF-6014A alternative for Maytag UKF7003 and UKF7003AXX
- Economical alternative to expensive Maytag factory original
- Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation and operation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
5. Flush approximately 3 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using the filtered water. Some noise may be heard as air is purged from the system
6. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the lock and light buttons (lock and water on newer fridges) on the dispenser for about 4 seconds, until the indicator light blinks