The EcoAqua EFF-6017A water filter is an economical aftermarket alternative to the more expensive 836848 original. ECO AQUA EFF-6017A is a high quality water filter that may be used as an alternative to FP 836848 Maytag* 67003662 and others. High quality great performing water filter from one of the world’s most popular manufacturers. The Eco Aqua EFF-6017A will provide fresher, cleaner, tasting water and ice from your appliance.
This is an external filter. Please ensure you order the model appropriate for your filter head as there are now two types of external F&P water filter 836848 and the slimline which is a different model.
Filters have an endless shelf life. Reduced prices when you buy multiple units.
To provide customers with a value choice we offer these lower priced generics to the original brand and describe them as an alternative. The Eco Aqua EFF-6017A is comparable with the original brands and model they replace.
The ECO AQUA EFF-6017A water filter may be used as an alternative or replacement for these part numbers: Fisher & Paykel* 836848 836860 AMANA* and MAYTAG* R0185011 67003662. After Market WF296 WF60, RWF1080. This Water Filter type might be used in refrigerator models E402B, E442B, E522B, PS2067635, RF90A180DU, RF522ADUX, RF610ADUX1, IMPORTANT Check your water filter model number, refrigerator model numbers may use more than one type of water filter.
The ECO AQUA EFF-6017A water filter
- Economical alternative to expensive factory original
- Quality high performing filter that produces healthier great tasting water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation and operation
- Made in China
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity and standard 372 for lead free compliance.
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
* Disclaimer: This is an aftermarket compatible spare part by independent brand Eco Aqua, it is not the manufacturers original. Any other manufacturer names and/or trademarks used belong to their respective owners and have been used for comparison and to identify the purpose of the part or product only.
1. Shut off water supply
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and remove
3. Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, push the new filter until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
5. Reset water filter status display
6. Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
7. If filter sits for a week or more without use, flush a litre of water through the filter, to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines, and discard before use.
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press the water filter reset button and hold for 3 seconds