$35.79 each when you buy 2. EcoAqua EFF-6027A is an economical generic alternative to the more expensive factory original. The Eco Aqua EFF-6027A may be used as a compatible alternative to Samsung DA29-00020B HAF-CIN/EXP water filter. High quality great performing water filter from one of the world’s most popular manufacturers. The Eco Aqua EFF-6027A will provide fresher, cleaner, tasting water and ice from convenience of your refrigerator.
Reduced prices when you buy multiple units. Refrigerator filters have an endless shelf life.
To provide customers with a value choice we offer these lower priced generics to the original brand and describe them as an alternative. They are fully compatible with the originals they replace.
The EcoAqua EFF-6027A replaces or is an alternative to these Samsung and other brand filter part numbers:
DA29-00020A, DA29-00020A/B, DA29-00003B, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006B, HAFCIN, HAF-CIN/EXP, HAFCIN/XME, REFSVC, RF4287HARS, RS267TDBP, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101, 04609101000.
The EcoAqua EFF-6027A alternative for Samsung DA29-00020B HAF-CIN/EXP Water Filter
- Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
- Easy installation and operation
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Turn off your refrigerators water supply.
2. Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight out (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Discard the new filter
4. Remove the blue protective cap from the new filter
4. Insert the new filter into the fridge until it stops.
5. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until it stops and the lock symbol is aligned with the indicator line.
Note: If you have a hard time installing your new filter, shut off the water supply valve (usually behind the fridge) and then dispense water to depressurize the system – this should allow the new filter to push in and twist all the way.
6. Flush 3 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using the filtered water
7. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the filter reset button which may be the ice type button or the ice type and child lock buttons (at the same time) for 3 seconds – the light should turn green
Note: If you hold these buttons for 5 seconds, you’ll cancel the reset process, and you’ll have to do it again. If this happens release the buttons and start over.