$36.28 each when you buy 2. The Filter Logic FFL-160M is our recommended economical compatible generic alternative to the more expensive Whirlpool Everydrop and Maytag original. The Filter Logic FFL-160M is a high quality water filter that may be used as an alternative to the Internal Water Filters of Whirlpool 4396395, Everdrop EDR4RXD1, Maytag UKF8001. Removes impurities for fresher, cleaner tasting water and ice.
Reduced prices when you buy multiple units. Filters have an endless shelf life.
One of Europe’s favourite compatible brands, Filter Logic, is now available in New Zealand. We offer these generic alternative products to provide you with a value choice. We also sell the high performance factory original Maytag or Everydrop branded filters. Unlike some sellers we clearly state on our listings when they are alternative compatible generics.
Buy from us for peace of mind
After Sales Service and support for the life of the filter
Fully compatible with the original models Whirlpool 4396395, Everydrop EDR4RXD1, and Maytag UKF8001, models they replace.
The Filter Logic FFL-160M water filter may be used as an alternative or replacement for these Fisher & Paykel, Maytag, and other brand filter part numbers:
Fisher & Paykel 13040210 INTERNAL (inside refrigerator)
Maytag Amana Whirlpool UKF8001AXXP, UKF8001AXX-750, 8001P,, UKF9001, UKF9001AXX, WF50, OWF50, WF51, CWF51, WF50-NI300, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, 6702269, 6702671, 6703523, 6703526, 6703527, 6703528, 67003591, 67003727, 67006474, 67006637, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210, 480181700573, 4902821, 4396395, 8171032, 8171249
Sears Kenmore 46-9005,0469005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 469006, 9006, 9006P, 46-9992, 469992, 9992, 9992P, 469005750, 469005-750, 46-9005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 46-9006-750, 04609005000, 04609006000
EveryDrop EDR4RXD1; after market SGF-M10, RWF1040, RWFFR.
The Filter Logic FFL-160M water filter
- Economical alternative to expensive factory original
- Quality high performing filter that produces healthier great tasting water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation and operation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
2. Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down (so you can see the filter)
3. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
4. Pull the filter straight out and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
5. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops, twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
6. Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed
7. Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
7. Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
8. If filter sits for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water line
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator (if installed)
1. Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT (or WATER on some fridges) buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds or until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons