3 pack of FilterLogic H-Flow Water Filter cartridges designed to fit all Brita Maxtra and Maxtra+ jugs.
Can be used to replace Brita Maxtra+ (Maxtra Plus) and legacy Maxtra Filters
For Brita* Maxtra and Maxtra+ (TM) jugs, kettles and water coolers, as well as fridges which use Brita filtration technology, and the current models of Laica* Bi-Flux, BWT* and Bosch* Tassimo*, which also use this style of filter.
Gives crystal clear great tasting water for both hot and cold drinks.
Economical 4 pack works out to be just $7.75 per filter
FilterLogic FL-402E Features:
• 1935:2004 tested in Italy
• 150 litres as per the manufacturers original
This multi-stage water filter consists of
• A fine mesh pre-filter to stop large particulates and debris
• An ion exchange layer to reduce limescale
• Carbon layer to reduce chlorine (>95%)‚ taste, odours
• A fine mesh post filter preventing further particle release
May be used as an alternative replacement for:
Brita Maxtra‚ Brita Maxtra+, Brita Mavea‚ Bosch Tassimo‚ Laica Bi-Flux‚ Aquaphor Maxfor‚ Dafi Unimax.
These cartridges fit by dropping into the top of the filter jug. If you have been using the Aqua Optima Evolve filters and ‘twisting’ them to fit, then you require Aqua Optima compatibles, not Brita Maxtra.
* Please note this is an aftermarket compatible product by independent brand Filter Logic. Other manufacturer names and/or trademarks remain the property of their respective owners and have been used for comparison and to identify the purpose of the part only.