$94.96 each when you buy two. Fisher & Paykel 13040210 is the same water filter as, Everydrop Filter 4 EDR4RXD1, and Maytag UKF8001. Premium quality and excellent performance from the world leader in water filtration. Consistent flow, optimum quality water with excellent taste. Manufacturers packaging is now Everdrop.
Reduced prices when you buy multiple units. Filters have an endless shelf life.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The Fisher & Paykel 13040210, water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these filter part numbers: Everydrop Filter 4 EDR4RXD1, Fisher & Paykel 13040210, Maytag Amana UKF8001, UKF8001AXX, UKF9001, WF59, OWF50, OWF51, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003526, 1259201, 1259203, 1259206, 1259208, 12589210, 480181700573, 4902821, Whirlpool 4396395, EDR4RXD1, SGF-M10, RWF1040, RWFFR.
TheEverydrop Filter 4 EDR4RXD1, Maytag UKF8001, and Fisher & Paykel 13040210 water filter:
• OEM filter made in USA by 3M purification for Fisher & Paykel
• The best performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
• Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
• Improves water Quality and Taste
• Contaminants reduced include; Chlorobenzene, Lead, Mercury, Asbestos, Cysts
• Easy to change – do it yourself
• Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use genuine Maytag and Fisher & Paykel. We recommend using genuine filters for their superior performance and trouble free operation.
Instructions Installation Tips
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If the filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter.
- Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down (so you can see the filter).
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn counter-clockwise to unlock.
- Pull the filter straight out and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops, twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed.
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one).
- Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
- If your filter sits for a week or more without use, flush two litres of water through the filter to remove stale water from the water line.