$37.77 each when you buy two. The Filter Logic FFL-120F is an economical compatible alternative to the original 836848 862285 water filter. Filter Logic FFL-120F comparable to Fisher & Paykel 836848 862285 is a high quality great performing water filter from one of Europe’s most popular manufacturers. The Filter Logic FFL-120F will provide fresher, cleaner, tasting water and ice from your appliance.
Reduced prices when you buy multiple units. Filters have an endless shelf life.
We offer these alternative products to provide you with a value choice. We also sell the high performance factory original branded filters. Unlike some sellers we clearly state on our listings when they are alternative compatible generics.
Buy from us for peace of mind
After Sales Service and support for the life of the filter.
Filter Logic FFL-120F is fully compatible with the original brand and model 836848 862285 they replace.
Filter Logic FFL-120F water filter may be used as a compatible alternative, or replacement, for these other brand filter part numbers:
Fisher & Paykel 836848, 836860, 862285, E402B, E442B, E522B, PS2067635, RF90A180DU, RF522ADUX, RF610ADUX1, AMANA and MAYTAG RO185011 67003662,
After Market ECO AQUA EFF-6017A, WF296 WF60, RWF1080.
Filter Logic FFL-120F water filter
- Easy to install
- Activated carbon block filter
- Reduces chlorine, contaminants, sediment, rust, turbidity (taste and odour)
- Well engineered
- Made in China for Filter Logic UK
- Tested and certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42, material safety, structural integrity, and chlorine reduction
- European standard 1935-2004
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials, structural integrity, chlorine reduction
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance
- BPA Free
- 6 month filter life
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Shut off water supply
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and remove
3. Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, push the new filter until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
5. Reset water filter status display
6. Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
7. If filter sits for a week or more without use, flush a litre of water through the filter, to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines, and discard before use.
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press the water filter reset button and hold for 3 seconds