On Sale Genuine Electrolux Frigidaire Pure Source Plus WF1CB WFCB Water Filter also known as WSF-1. Premium quality and superior performance water filtration. This listing is for the original genuine Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB Water Filter. For healthier, cleaner tasting, water and ice.
The Frigidaire WF1CB and Frigidaire WFCB water filter are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other.
The Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB water filter fits some models of Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and Sears Kenmore refrigerators.
The Electrolux Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers: WFCB, WF1CB, WSF-1, 218710901, 218710902, 218717805, 218732306, 218907800, 240389101, 240389102, 24094501, 218904602, 530917752, 530917836, 530917937, 530918017, 2403891019, 9028163, 2187109026, 5039018, SWFB, SWF1CB, SWFCB, SWCB, WFB, WFCB12, WFCB18, WFCB20,
NGRG-100, NGRG-2000, RC101, RC200, RF200, RF10, RF100, RF-100, RG100, RG-100, 46-9910, 9910, 9910P, 469910, 4609910000.
The Frigidaire Pure Source Plus WF1CB WFCB water filter
- Genuine OEM product
- The greatest performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, particulates, chlorine taste and odour
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- 94.20% of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
- 94.90% of Atrazine
- 97.80% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.30% of Lead
- 99.80% of Particulates
- 87.50% of Toxaphene
- 99.70% of Turbidity
- And more
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use genuine parts such as the Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB Water Filter
1. Unscrew the filter cup and dump out the water
2. Pull the old filter straight down and discard
3. Place the new filter in the filter cup
4. The end of the filter with the small o-ring should be up
5. Screw the filter cup (with filter) up onto the housing
6. The filter will self-align as the cup is tightened
7. Flush 2 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
8. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds)