$79.93 each when you buy 2. Genuine original Frigidaire WF2CB Water Filter also known as Electrolux and Westinghouse PourSource2 240396407 Water Filter. Premium quality and superior performance water filtration. Electrolux Frigidaire Westinghouse WF2CB Water Filter. For healthier, cleaner tasting, water and ice.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The Electrolux Frigidaire Westinghouse WF2CB PureSource2 240396407 water filter fits some models of Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and Sears Kenmore refrigerators.
The Frigidaire WF2CB water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers:
WF2CB, FC100, FC-100,
218732, 218732309, 218732309A, 218732309B, 218732309C, 218732309D, 218732309E, 218732309F, 218732309G, 218732310
240396402, 240396403, 240396404, 240396406, 240396701, 240508034, 241527301, 241968501, 241968503,
NGFC 2000, NGFC2000, AP2538969,
76080000, PS503621, PS898865, PS1148409, PureSource2, SWF2CB, WF2MB, WP2CBMBFeatures
The Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 240396407 water filter
- Genuine OEM product
- The greatest performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, particulates, chlorine taste and odour
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- 96.00% of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
- 98.00% of Atrazine
- 98.50% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.30% of Lead
- 98.60% of Particulates
- 87.50% of Toxaphene
- 99.70% of Turbidity
- And more
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use this genuine part WF2CB PureSource2 Water Filter
Refrigerator Model Numbers
Refrigerators using the WF2CB PureSource2 Water Filter include:
WSE607SA1, WSE6070S, WSE6070SA, WSE6070W, WSE6100S, WSE6100W
1. Press the button to the right of the filter to release it
2. Pull the old filter straight down and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Push the new filter in VERY FIRMLY until you hear it CLICK into place.
4. The filter can be difficult to lock into place, and may take more force than you expect
5. Once it LOCKS in place, the filter releases a water valve that lets water flow through the filter
6. The filter will self-align as the cup is tightened
7. Flush 2 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
8. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)