$56.16 each when you buy 2. Genuine LG LT1000P ADQ747935 water filter is manufactured for performance. Premium quality by the world leader in water filtration. Providing excellent tasting water with consistent water flow.
This listing is for the original genuine LG LT1000P ADQ74793501 refrigerator water filter. May come in either packaging style Green Pack or Black Pack.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The LG LT1000P ADQ747935 Water Filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these LG and alternative filter part numbers:
LT1000P | LT1000PC | LT10000PCS | ADQ747935 | ADQ74793501
The LG LT1000P ADQ747935 Water Filter
- Genuine OEM quality (original equipment manufacturer)
- Superior performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Installs quickly and easily
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Lead at pH 6.5
- Lead at pH 8.5
- Mercury at pH 6.5
- Mercury at pH 8.5
- Particulates (Class I)
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use genuine LG water filters. We recommend using LG genuine filters for their superior performance and trouble free operation.
Instructions And Installation Tips
1. Push the ends of the cover to open it
2. Remove old filter by moving the cartridge downwards and then turn counter-clockwise once rotation complete pull the filter out of the manifold
3. Remove the protective cover on the new filter
4. Line up the filter tabs and insert the new filter into the manifold hole and rotate clockwise to the stop
5. Close the cover to complete the installation
6. To remove trapped air and loose carbon fines flush 2 to 4 litres of water and discard before using the water from your new filter
7. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if equipped)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
(1) Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds