$36.90 The Eco Aqua EFF-6005A Water Filter is an economical compatible generic alternative to the more expensive factory original. The Eco Aqua EFF-6005A may be used as an alternative to LG LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901 water filter.
To provide customers with a value choice we offer these lower priced generics to the original brand and describe them as an alternative. The Eco Aqua EFF-6005A Water Filter is fully compatible with the original brand and models LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901 they replace.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6005A Water Filter replacement for LG LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901, is a short fat filter that fits in some LG, ATAG, and Kenmore refrigerators.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6005A Water Filter, replaces, or is an alternative to these part numbers: LT500P, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907, 46-9890, 469890, 4609890000, GEN11042FR-08, AK100V, 6572447, 88009234, and after market EFF-6005A, SGF-LA22, WF290, WSL-1.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6005A water filter compatible alternative for LG LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901
- Economical alternative to expensive factory original
- Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use Genuine LG Water Filters. We recommend using LG genuine filters for their high performance and trouble free operation.
Instructions & Installation Tips
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Remove the red cap from the new filter
4. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
5. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise to lock into place
6. Flush approximately 4 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
7. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds