$95.93 each when you buy 2. The LG LT600P 5231JA2006B Water Filter fits LG Kenmore refrigerators with a long round filter mounted horizontally in the ceiling of the fridge. The LT600P 5231JA2006A is no longer in production and the current model is 5231JA2006B. The 5231JA2006A and 5231JA2006B are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other.
Original genuine LG LT600P 5231JA2006B refrigerator water filter.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The LG LT600A 5231JA2006B is also known as, or is a replacement for, these filter part numbers: 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006A-S , 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C, LT600P, LT600A, LT600B, LT600-A, LT600-B, LT600PA, LT600PB, 46-9990, 469990, 04609990000, 4609990000, 9990, 9990P, CLS30320001, CLS3032001, PS2441842, and after market EFF6004, WSL-2, WSL2.
The LG LT600P 5231JA2006B water filter cartridge
- OEM Original filter
- High Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, scale, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for reduction of chlorine contaminants and particulates
- Removes 97.4% of chlorine
Instructions and Installation Tips
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight out and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise to lock into place
5. Flush about 4 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
6. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
7. After changing your filter flush 4 to 5 litres of water before using
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.