$67.80 each when you buy 2. The LG M7 M7251242FR-06 ADQ32617703 ultimate water filter fits some newer models of LG Kenmore refrigerators with a long round filter. In addition it is used on a few select UnderSink, coffee and ice machines, and some RV/Marine systems. and the LT600B 5231JA2006B are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other.
This listing is for the original LG M7 M7251242FR-06 ADQ32617703 water filter.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
Fits LG refrigerators and any inline application that uses the M7251253F-06 or M7251242F-06 water filter system. The LG M7 M7251242FR-06 ADQ32617703 is also known as, or is a replacement for, these filter part numbers:
M725153FR-06, M725153FR06, and most filters beginning with M725….
The LG M7 M7251242FR-06 ADQ32617703 water filter cartridge
- OEM Original filter
- High Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, scale, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for reduction of chlorine and particulates
- Removes 97.6% of chlorine
- Removes > 99.4% of sediment, dirt, rust, sand 5 – 15 microns
Instructions and Installation Tips
1. Shut Off the water supply and dispense water to depressurise the system
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
3. Pull the filter straight out and discard (in some refrigerators the water will shut off automatically)
4. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
5. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise to lock into place
6. Flush about 4 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
7. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
8. After changing your filter flush 4 to 5 litres of water before using. This process removes harmless small carbon fines and purges air from the system
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.