$79.90 Genuine Maytag UKF7003 water filter for some models of Maytag, JennAir, Dacor, Epicure, KitchenAid, and Smeg Refrigerators. Also known as the Puriclean UKF7003 and UKF7003AXX. The Maytag UKF7003 is a top quality, superior performing, contaminant reducing water filter. The Maytag UKF7003 enables you to dispense purer, cleaner tasting, water and ice straight from your refrigerator.
The filter is usually found inside the refrigerator cabinet on the back wall. The Maytag UKF7003 has a twist-In and Twist Out design for easy replacement.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The Maytag UKF7003 and UKF7003AXX water filter are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other. The Maytag UKF7003 packaging design may vary and it will soon be replaced by the EveryDrop EDR7D1 filter and packaging.
Filters have an endless shelf life so you can take advantage of reduced pricing when you buy multiple units.
The Maytag UKF7003 UKF7003AXX water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers: UKF7003AXXP, UKF7002AXX, UKF7002, UKF6001, UKF6001AXX, UKF5001, UKF5001AXX, P1AC416, P1AC250, 5001, 6001, 7001, 7002, 480181700734, 4830310100, 9511977, 67006273, WSM-1, WF288, AP930X, MYRF-100, SGF-M07, RWF1041
Smeg 763410342, FSRA, FA720X, FA561FX,
Dacor AFF4, Everydrop EDR7D1
The Maytag UKF7003 water filter
- Genuine OEM product
- The greatest performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, particulates, lead, chlorine taste and odour
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- More than 75% of chlorine
- 99.95% of Cysts
- 95% of Asbestos
- 95% of Benzene
- 95% of Carbofuran
- 99% of Turbidity
- And more
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use genuine parts such as the Maytag UKF7003 Water Filter.
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
5. Flush approximately 3 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using the filtered water
6. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the lock and light buttons (lock and water on newer fridges) on the dispenser for about 4 seconds, until the indicator light blinks