$39.40 Eco Aqua EFF-6007A Alternative for Maytag UKF8001 UKF8001AXX water filter suits some models of Maytag, Amana, JennAir, KitchenAid, Sears Kenmore, and Whirlpool Refrigerators. Also known as the Puriclean UKF8001 and UKF8001AXX. Top quality and superior performance water filter. From one of the world’s most popular manufacturers this high quality great performing Eco Aqua EFF-6007A provides cleaner, healthier, great tasting water and ice straight from your refrigerator.
The filter is usually found inside the refrigerator cabinet on the back wall. The Eco Aqua EFF-6007A alternative for Maytag UKF8001 has a twist-In and Twist Out design for easy replacement.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6007A and Maytag UKF8001, UKF8001AXX, EveryDrop EDR4RXD1, water filters are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other. The design of packaging may vary.
Filters have an endless shelf life so you can take advantage of reduced pricing when you buy multiple units.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6007A alternative Maytag UKF8001 UKF8001AXX water filter replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers: Fisher & Paykel 13040210
Maytag Amana Whirlpool UKF8001AXXP, UKF8001AXX-750, 8001P,, UKF9001, UKF9001AXX, WF50, OWF50, WF51, CWF51, WF50-NI300, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, 6702269, 6702671, 6703523, 6703526, 6703527, 6703528, 67003591, 67003727, 67006474, 67006637, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210, 480181700573, 4902821, 4396395, 8171032, 8171249
Sears Kenmore 46-9005,0469005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 469006, 9006, 9006P, 46-9992, 469992, 9992, 9992P, 469005750, 469005-750, 46-9005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 46-9006-750, 04609005000, 04609006000
EveryDrop EDR4RXD1; after market SGF-M10, RWF1040, RWFFR.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6007A alternative for Maytag UKF8001 water filter
- Economical alternative to expensive Maytag factory original
- Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation and operation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Do not use any tools to install this filter
2. Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down (so you can see the filter)
3. Twist the old filter a quarter turn anticlockwise
4. Pull the filter straight out and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
5. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops, twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
6. Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
7. Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed
8. Flush filter with 3 litres of water until water runs clear and discard. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
9. If filter sits for a week or more without use, flush a litre of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water line
10. Reset you filter change indicator (where fitted)
– Resetting your filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT (or WATER on some fridges) buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds or until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons