Tier1 FS-1006 Compatible Alternative for Everpure OCS2 EV9618-02 Water Filter
Ideally suited for low flow to medium volume brewers used in office & restaurant coffee and beverage service applications. Premium quality and superior performance from a world leader in water filtration. This listing is for the Tier1 FS-1006 Compatible Alternative for Everpure OCS2 water filter.
- Installation Tips
$56.90 The Tier1 FS-1006 is a Compatible Alternative for Everpure OCS2 EV9618-02 water filter cartridge. The Tier1 FS-1006 may be used as a replacement for:
Everpure OCS2 | EV9618-02 | EV9618-01 | EV9618-06
OMNIPURE E5420-P-1M-SB | 9618-07 | AP317
This filter fits and IS compatible with the following Everpure Heads:
YES – QL1, QL2, QL3, QL3B, QL7I Single Heads
Please note is NOT compatible with:
NO – QL1, QL3B, and QC7I Multi-Cartridge Head Manifolds
Ideally suited for low flow to low medium volume brewers used in office & restaurant coffee and beverage service applications. Premium quality and superior performance from a world leader in water filtration. This listing is for the Tier1 FS-1006 Compatible Alternative for Everpure OCS2 water filter cartridge. Consistent water flow with excellent tasting water.
Reduced prices when you buy multiple units. Filters have an endless shelf life.
Tier1 FS-1006 Water Filter may be used to replace:
Everpure OCS2 EV9618-02 water filter
other filter part numbers: OCS2, OCS 2, EV9618-02, EV961802.
Tier1 FS-1006 Water Filter cartridge
- Improves Water Quality and Taste
- High Quality GAC with Polyphosphate and Scale inhibitor
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Reduces limescale buildup preventing equipment malfunctions and downtime
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Simple twist on twist off cartridge change and installation
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple quick and clean
- Made in the USA
- Tested to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
© All rights reserved – Zdirect.nz, Auckland, New Zealand.
- UPC: 6-35510-43915-8
- Size cm: 20.32 x 6.35 x 6.35
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Micron Rating: 1.0 microns
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm (service flow rate must not exceed)
- Filter Life: 5,675 litres or 6 months. Change earlier if pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Ship Weight: 0.8 kg
- This system must be installed and maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including installation and replacement of filter cartridges.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 7cm clearance below cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- If necessary use with a Pressure Limiting Valve to prevent excessive pressures
- Flush system for 5 minutes after each cartridge change.