$26.50 The Eco Aqua WF1CB-EFF is an economical generic alternative for Westinghouse R643 R645, Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB and Electrolux 1438545 water filter also known as WSF-1. High quality, great performing, water filtration from one of the world’s most popular manufacturers. For cleaner, fresher tasting water and ice from your Westinghouse appliance.
To provide customers with a value choice we offer these lower priced Eco Aqua generics to the original brand and describe them as an alternative. The Eco Aqua WF1CB is fully compatible with the original Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB models they replace.
The Eco Aqua WF1CB-EFF alternative for Westinghouse and Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB water filter are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other.
The Eco Aqua WF1CB-EFF compatible alternative for Westinghouse R643 R645 Frigidaire WF1CB WFCB water filter fits some models of Westinghouse, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kelvinator , and Sears Kenmore refrigerators.
The Eco Aqua WF1CB-EFF water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers: WFCB, WF1CB, WSF-1, 218710901, 218710902, 2187109026, 218717805, 218732306, 218904501, 218907800, 240389101, 240389102, 24094501, 218904602, 530917752, 530917836, 530917937, 530918017, 2403891019, 9028163, 5039018, SWFB, SWF1CB, SWFCB, SWCB, WFB, WFCB12, WFCB18, WFCB20,
NGRG-100, NGRG-2000, RC101, RC200, RC-200, RF200, RF10, RF100, RF-100, RG100, RG-100, 46-9910, 9910, 9910P, 469910, 4609910000, SGF-W1CB-SW, WSF-1, WSF-2.
The Eco Aqua WF1CB-EFF water filter
- Economical alternative to expensive factory original
- Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
- 87.50% of Toxaphene
- 99.70% of Turbidity
- And more
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Unscrew the filter cup and dump out the water
2. Pull the old filter straight down and discard
3. Place the new filter in the filter cup
4. The end of the filter with the small o-ring should be up
5. Screw the filter cup (with filter) up onto the housing
6. The filter will self-align as the cup is tightened
7. Flush 2 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
8. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds)