$39.20 The Filter Logic FFL-152L compatible for LG LT600P 5231JA2006A water filter fits LG Kenmore refrigerators with a long round filter mounted horizontally in the ceiling of the fridge. Filter Logic FFL-152L, LT600P 5231JA2006A and the LT600B 5231JA2006B are interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other.
This listing is for the Filter Logic FFL-152L Compatible water filter for LG LT600P 5231JA2006A.
To provide customers with a choice we offer these lower priced generic compatibles as an economical alternative to the more expensive factory originals. Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. With us what you see is what you get.
Filter Logic FFL-152L compatible may be used as a replacement for, these other filter part numbers: LG LT600A 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006A-S , 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C, LT600P, LT600A, LT600B, LT600-A, LT600-B, 46-9990, 469990, 04609990000, 4609990000, 9990, 9990P, CLS30320001, CLS3032001, PS2441842, and after market EFF-6004, SGF-L860, WSL-2, WSL2.
The LG LT600P 5231JA2006A water filter cartridge
- High Quality compatible water filter
- Reduces Chlorine, Odour, Contaminants, Turbidity, Cysts and Sediment
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, scale, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for reduction of chlorine particulates and for structural integrity
- Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for lead free compliance
- Removes 97% of chlorine
Instructions and Installation Tips
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight out and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise to lock into place
5. Flush about 4 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
6. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
7. After changing your filter flush 4 to 5 litres of water before using
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.