$66.83 when you buy two. Genuine Whirlpool 4396508 deluxe Water Filter also known as SBS002. Premium quality and superior performance water filtration. This listing is for the original genuine Whirlpool 4396508 SBS002 SBS200 water filter. Healthier, cleaner, fresher tasting, water and ice with consistent flow.
To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The Whirlpool PUR 4396508, the Everydrop EDR5RXD1, the Whirlpool SBS002 and SBS200 water filter are the same filter and interchangeable and each may be used in place of the other. This product has varying packaging styles.
The Whirlpool 4396508 SBS002 SBS200 Refrigerator Water Filter fits Whirlpool, Amana, Ariston, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Smeg, side-by-side refrigerators with a quarter-turn filter in the grille at the bottom of the fridge.
The Whirlpool 4396508 SBS002 SBS200 water filter is also known by, replaces, or is a comparable alternative to these other filter part numbers:
Whirlpool 4396508, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396510-1, WHP4396510, SBS002, 481281729632
Everdrop EDR5RXD1 | KitchenAid 4396547, 4396163, Kenmore 9902, 9908, 9010, 469902, 469908, 469010, 46-9902, 46-9908, 46-9010;
AFF5, AP3182816, AP3182817, AP3672633, L400, L400V, L500, LC400, LC400V, NL240, NL240V, NL300, NLC240, NLC240V, NLC250, PL400V, PNL240V, PS879461, PS896755, WF-285, WF-LC400, WF-LC400V, WF-NLC240, WF-NLC240V, WF-NLC250, WFL400, WFL500, WFLC400, WFNL240, WFNL240V, WFNLC240, WFNLC240V, WFNLC250, PWF-L400V, PWF-NL240V, WF-300BR, WF-L400, WF-L400V, WF-L500, WF-NL240, WF-NL240V, WF-NL300, WFL400V, WFLC400V, WFNL300.
and after market EFF-6002A | SGFW01 | SGFW80 | WF285.
The Whirlpool 4396508 SBS002 SBS200Everdrop EDR5RXD1 water filter
- Superior performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- 96% of Benzene
- 92% of Carbofuran
- 99% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 99% of Dichlorobenzene
- 99% of Lead
- 96% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 91% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 95% of Particulates (Class II)
- 92.86% of Toxaphene
- And more
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use genuine Whirpool 4396508 SBS002 SBS200 Water Filter
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight out (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Remove the reusable colour-keyed knob from the end and keep
4. Discard the old filter
5. Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
6. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
7. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
8. Replace the reusable colour-keyed knob
9. Flush about 4 litres of water and discard before using the water from your new filter
10. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses every time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds or if the fridge has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds