$67.80 each when you buy two. Genuine LG LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901 Water Filter. Premium quality and excellent performance from one of the world leaders in water filtration. Consistent water flow with purer, great tasting water.
This listing is for the original genuine LG LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901 refrigerator water filter.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The LG LT500P 5231JA2002A water filter cartridge is a short fat filter that fits in some LG, ATAG, and Kenmore refrigerators.
The LG LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901 Water Filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these part numbers: LT500P, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907, ADQ72910911‚ 46-9890, 469890, 4609890000, GEN11042FR-08 and after market EFF-6005A, SGF-LA22, WF290, WSL-1.
The LG LT500P 5231JA2002A ADQ72910901 water filter cartridge
- Original OEM
- The best performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use Genuine LG Water Filters. We recommend using LG genuine filters for their high performance and trouble free operation.
Instructions & Installation Tips
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until it locks into place
5. Flush about 4 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
6. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds