$38.50 Eco Aqua EFF-6020A water filter is an economical compatible generic alternative to the more expensive factory original. The Eco Aqua EFF-6020A water filter may be used as an alternative to LG LT800P ADQ73613401. High quality by a well known water filtration manufacturer. Cleaner fresher tasting water and ice.
To provide customers with a value choice we offer these lower priced generics to the original brand and describe them as an alternative. They are fully compatible with the original brand and models they replace.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6020A water filter replaces, or is an alternative to, these LG and alternative brand filter part numbers: LT800P, ADQ73613401, ADQ73613401-S, ADQ73613402
IcePure RWF3500A, Tier1 RWF1160
The Eco Aqua EFF-6020A Water Filter
- Economical alternative to expensive factory original
- Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Lift up and remove the lower door bin from the left hand refrigerator door
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
3. Pull the filter straight out (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
4. Remove the reusable color-keyed knob from the end
5. Discard the old filter
6. Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
7. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
8. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until the arrow on the filter lines up with the arrow on the filter receptacle.
9. Refit the door bin
10. Flush 2 litres of water and discard before using the water from your new filter
11. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if equipped)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds