$70.71 each when you buy 2. Genuine LG LT800P ADQ73613401 water filter is manufactured for performance. Premium quality by the world leader in water filtration. This listing is for the original factory genuine LG LT800P ADQ73613401 refrigerator water filter. Providing excellent tasting water with consistent water flow.
This listing is for the original genuine LG LT800P ADQ73613401 refrigerator water filter.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
The LG LT800P ADQ73613401 Water Filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these LG and alternative filter part numbers: LT800P, ADQ73613401,
The LG LT800P ADQ73613401 Water Filter
- Genuine OEM quality (original equipment manufacturer)
- Superior performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Installs quickly and easily
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Lead at pH 6.5
- Lead at pH 8.5
- Mercury at pH 6.5
- Mercury at pH 8.5
- Particulates (Class I)
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Fridge within warranty? Use genuine LG water filters. We recommend using LG genuine filters for their superior performance and trouble free operation.
Instructions and Installation Tips
1. Lift up and remove the lower door bin from the left hand refrigerator door
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
3. Pull the filter straight out (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
4. Remove the reusable color-keyed knob from the end
5. Discard the old filter
6. Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
7. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
8. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until the arrow on the filter lines up with the arrow on the filter receptacle.
9. Refit the door bin
10. Flush 2 litres of water and discard before using the water from your new filter
11. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if equipped)
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds