$89.90 Genuine Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF water filter cartridge is a high quality i multi stage water filter that is a fully compatible alternative to Everpure H-300-R. The Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF water filter cartridge fits Everpure filter heads. Omnipure offers you the best water filters in the world.
The ELF or Extra Large Filters are two-piece bayonet style replaceable cartridges that work with a permanent head. The Omnipure ELF 1M-P-KDF is a 1 micron, cyst rated, granular activated carbon filter that vastly improves water quality to produce great tasting healthier water and ice.
The Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF has KDF which is specifically designed for reducing water-soluble heavy metals, controlling scale, and inhibiting bacteria and algae which helps to extend life between filter changes.
The Omnipure ELF cartridges offer the best cost-to-performance ratio in the industry! The ELF series filters are perfect for commercial applications and the food service industry. ELF-1M-P-KDF filters are ideal for use where high flow, high volume, high quality filtered water is required. Suitable for water coolers, commercial and residential drinking water systems, coffee systems, and pre and post RO filtration.
The Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF water filter, replaces, or is an alternative to these filter part numbers: ELF-1M-P-KDF, ELF-1M-P, Everpure H-300-R
The Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF water filter
- Genuine OEM product
- Made in the USA
- GAC with KDF for superior performance and extended life
- Moulded unit (reduces the risk of contamination from adhesives)
- Reduces; cysts, heavy metals, scale, particulates, chlorine, turbidity, bad taste and odour
- Inhibits bacteria and algae
- Controls scale improving equipment protection
- Laboratory tested, tried and proven performance
- Chlorine reduction is greater than 95%
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Shut off water supply
2. Unlock and remove old filter cartridge.
3. Insert and lock new cartridge filter into head assembly.
4. Turn on water and check for leaks.
5. If leaks occur, repeat step 3.
6. Flush 10 lires of water through new filter cartidge and discard prior to use.
7. Install in cold water applications only.
8. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
9. Install in compliance of local and government regulations.