$94.00 3 Pack. Eco Aqua EFF-6002A is an economical generic comparable alternative to the more expensive factory originals.Eco Aqua EFF-6002A is fully compatible with the Whirlpool* 4396508, EveryDrop* EDR5RXD1, Maytag* 8212652 refrigerator water filters.
Eco Aqua EFF-6002A compatible for Whirlpool 4396508 SBS002 Refrigerator Water Filter fits Whirlpool, Amana, Ariston, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, side-by-side refrigerators with an internal quarter-turn, horizontally placed, water filter located in the plinth grill below the refrigerator doors.
* Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers names and part numbers have been used for compatibility and comparable purposes only.
Eco Aqua EFF-6002A is a compatible replacement part that can replace, these Whirlpool* KitchenAid* Maytag* and other brand, filter part numbers:
4396508, 4396508P 4392857, 4396509, 4396510, 4396918, 4396163, 504574224383, SBS002, SBS200, S20BRS, 8212652, NL240V, NLC240V
EveryDrop Filter 5, EDR5RXD1,
AquaFresh WF285SGF-W01 SGF-W80
Hotpoint 461950266841 KitchenAid 4396547, 4396163
PUR 723987008028, QTSS
Swift Green SGF-W01, SGF-W80
Water Sentinel WSW-1
Eco Aqua EFF-6002A will also fit some Ariston models such as MSZ802DF and MSZ801D. The Whirlpool 4396508 SBS002 water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers: Whirlpool 4396508, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396510-1, WHP4396510, SBS002, 481281729632, 439 – Everdrop EDR5RXD1 – , Kenmore 9902, 9908, 9010, 469902, 469908, 469010, 46-9902, 46-9908, 46-9010; AFF5, AP3182816, AP3182817, AP3672633, L400, L400V, L500, LC400, LC400V, NL240, NL240V, NL300, NLC240, NLC240V, NLC250, PL400V, PNL240V, PS879461, PS896755, WF-285, WF-LC400, WF-LC400V, WF-NLC240, WF-NLC240V, WF-NLC250, WFL400, WFL500, WFLC400, WFNL240, WFNL240V, WFNLC240, WFNLC240V, WFNLC250, PWF-L400V, PWF-NL240V, WF-300BR, WF-L400, WF-L400V, WF-L500, WF-NL240, WF-NL240V, WF-NL300, WFL400V, WFLC400V, WFNL300
and after market EFF-6002A, SGFW01, SGFW80, WF285.
Eco Aqua EFF-6002A Water Filter improves water quality and taste.
• High quality activated carbon
• Reduces Chlorine, Impurities, and Contaminants
• Reduces Particulates, Turbidity, Odour
• Tested and certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and integrity.
• BPA free
does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
Do not use any tools to install this filter
1. It is suggested that before you remove the old water filter, turn off the water supply to your refrigerator and then dispense some water to reduce the water pressure and depressurize the system. This makes it easier to change the water filter.
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
3. Pull the filter straight out (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
4. Remove the colour-keyed knob from the end
5. Discard the old filter
6. Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter
7. Push the new filter into the fridge receptacle until it stops, this may require a firm push
8. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
9. Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
10. Dispense water for about 3 minutes ( 4 to 6 litres) and discard, until water runs clear. This will remove any harmless loose carbon fines and purge air from the system. Some noise may be heard as air is purged from the system.
11. If the filter sits for a week or more without use, flush several litres of water through the filter to remove stale water from the refrigerator water lines.
12. Resetting your filter change indicator. Follow the instructions in your user manual. The procedure may require pressing the light switch (the one the refrigerator door presses every time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds or if your refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold for 5 – 10 seconds.
Note: The filter must be pushed firmly into the receiver and turned until the filter is locked in place.
If the filter is not locked correctly, water may not flow or may slowly leak.