$37.73 each when you buy 2. The Eco Aqua EFF-6013A water filter is an economical compatible generic alternative to the more expensive factory original. The Eco Aqua EFF-6013A may be used as an alternative to GE MWF water filter. Eco Aqua EFF-6013A is a high quality filter that removes impurities from your water producing cleaner, fresher, great tasting water and ice.
Reduced prices when you buy multiple units. Filters have an endless shelf life.
To provide customers with a value choice we offer this lower priced generic Eco Aqua EFF-6013A to the original brand and describe them as an alternative. They are fully compatible with the original models they replace.
The The Eco Aqua EFF-6013A alternative for GE MWF water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these filter part numbers: MWF, GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA, WR02X11020, WR,02X11287.
Hotpoint HWFA, HWF, MWF, MWFA
GERF-100, SGF-G1, RWF1060, WF287, WSG-1, EFF-6013A.
When used with an adapter: FXRT, FXRC, WR97X10006, 46-9905.
The Eco Aqua EFF-6013A Water Filter alternative for GE MWF
- Economical alternative to expensive factory original
- Quality great performing filter that removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for materials and structural integrity
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.
1. Twist the old filter a half-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Fill the new filter with water (you can use the cold water tap on your kitchen sink)
4. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
5. Twist the filter a half-turn clockwise
Note Filter must be pushed firmly into the receiver and turned until filter is locked into place correctly otherwise water may not flow
6. Flush 2 litres of water through your new filter until it runs clear and discard before using. Some noise may be heard as air is purged from the system
7. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset water filter button on the dispenser for 3 seconds