$42.58 each when you buy 2. Eco Aqua EFF-6028A Compatible for LG M7 M7251242FR-06 M7251253FR-06 ADQ32617703 ultimate water filter can be used on some newer models of LG Kenmore refrigerators with a long round filter. In addition it is used in a few select UnderSink, Coffee and Ice machines, and some RV/Marine systems.
Buy from us for peace of mind
After Sales Service, Support, and warranty in New Zeland for the life of the product.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer these lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an compatibles or alternatives.
Fits LG refrigerators and any inline application that uses the M7251253F-06 or M7251242F-06 water filter system. The Eco Aqua EFF-6028A Compatible for LG M7 M7251242FR-06 ADQ32617703 water filter is also known as, or is a replacement for, these filter part numbers:
M725153FR-06, M725153FR06, and most filters beginning with M725….
Eco Aqua EFF-6028A compatible for LG M7 M7251242FR-06 ADQ32617703 water filter cartridge
- High Quality filter designed to perform like the original
- Removes contaminants from your drinking water
- Improves water Quality and Taste by reducing rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, scale, chlorine taste and odour
- Easy Installation
- Tested and certified against NSF International NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for reduction of chlorine and particulates
- Removes 97.6% of chlorine
- Removes > 99.4% of sediment, dirt, rust, sand and particulates 5 – 15 microns
Please note this is a compatible generic alternative to the original product. Manufacturers names and trademarks have been used for comparison and compatibility purposes only.
Instructions and Installation Tips
1. Shut Off the water supply and dispense water to depressurise the system
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
3. Pull the filter straight out and discard (in some refrigerators the water will shut off automatically)
4. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
5. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise to lock into place
6. Flush about 4 litres of water through your new filter and discard before using
7. Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
8. After changing your filter flush 4 to 5 litres of water before using. This process removes harmless small carbon fines and purges air from the system
– Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
1. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds
* does not remove minerals that may be beneficial to your health such as fluoride.