$94.96 ea when you buy 2. Genuine Everydrop Filter 1 is the replacement for WHIRLPOOL W10295370 W10295370A W10790813 1038325 water filter for some models of Amana, Maytag, JennAir, KitchenAid, and Whirlpool Refrigerators. Top quality and superior performance water filter.
Everydrop products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool
The EveryDrop Filter 1 EDR1RXD1 reduces 28 contaminants providing healthier, cleaner, great tasting water and ice straight from your refrigerator.
Beware of other sellers offering non genuine after market generic filters but not disclosing that in their product information. To provide customers with a choice we also offer lower priced generics that we clearly describe as an alternative.
EverDrop EDR1RXD1 is the manufacturers replacement for Whirlpool W10295370 W10790813 1038325 water filter water filter.
Filters have an endless shelf life so you can take advantage of reduced pricing when you buy multiple units.
The EveryDrop Filter 1 EDR1RXD1 water filter is also known by, replaces, or is an alternative to these other filter part numbers:
Whirlpool W10295370‚ W10295370A‚ W10790813‚ 1038325
PP8RFWB2L‚ for system model P8WB2L and EDRD101G1W
The Everydrop EDR1RXD1 water filter for Refrigerators
- Genuine OEM product
- The best performing filter with the highest percentage removal of contaminants from your drinking water
- Reduces rust, dirt, sediment, contaminants, particulates, chlorine taste and odour
- Reduces 28 contaminants including lead‚ pesticides and pharmaceuticals
- Reduces Cysts
- Improves water Quality and Taste
- Tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42‚ 53‚ and 401
Fridge within warranty? Use genuine parts such as the Everydrop Filter 1 Water Filter.
1. Do not use any tools to install this filter
2. Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing up (so you can see the filter)
3. When the door is completely open Pull the filter straight out (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically)
4. Remove the re-usable colour-keyed cap from the end
5. Twist the cap onto the new filter
6. Remove the O Ring covers from the end of the new filter‚ ensure the o-rings remain in place after covers removed
7. Align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter door will begin automatically closing
8. Close the filter cover completely until it snaps closed – you may need to press hard.
9. Note: If filter is not locked correctly, water may not flow.
10. Flush filter with 3 litres of water until water runs clear and discard. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
11. If filter sits for a week or more without use, flush a litre of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water line
12. Reset your filter change indicator light (where fitted)